Essential oils are all the rage. A trend that is firmly established in skincare and beauty products.
Why have they found themselves so valuable? The extracted oils come from plants, flowers, seeds and through extraction, the essential goodness oils and compounds are pulled from the plant or source. Those oils are mixed with oils that act as carrier oils, and they can live on by applying them to the skin or added to cosmetics
Essential oils are common in aromatherapy. In the therapy, the essential oils can be massaged in the skin or inhaled. A great way to combine that therapy and enjoy the benefits is with cosmetics.
Cosmetics with essential oils are used to apply the oils to the skin having amazing results from deep tissue massages absorbing the oils deep into the skin and effecting lower levels of the skin and even helping internal parts of the body. Cosmetics with essential oils are also a great way to breath in the fragrances which has shown like with aromatherapy to experience the numerous benefits.
There are classic essential oils that are well known. There are as many as 90 known essential oils here are a range of 14 common essential oils
- Peppermint: used to boost energy and help with digestion
- Lavender: used to relieve stress
- Sandalwood: used to calm nerves and help with focus
- Bergamot: used to reduce stress and improve skin conditions like eczema
- Rose: used to improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Chamomile: used to improve mood and relaxation
- Tea Tree: used to fight infections and boost immunity
- Jasmine: used to help with depression, childbirth, and even as a libido
- Lemon: used to aid digestion, mood, headaches, and more